Joining Date: Immediately
EDUCTATION: Bachelor of Business.
Any additional certification related to the Oil and Gas sector.
TRAINING and QUALIFICATION: SQL Training.
Training in marketing activities relevant to the Kurdistan energy sector
Valid international driver’s license.
Exprience: 5 years in the same field
Support sales representatives including the Sales and Marketing representative in the following ways:
- Continually monitor administrative manager to ensure data process management system is current and accurate and that necessary changes within the system are implemented promptly and efficiently.
- Continually monitor, evaluate and adjust, (if necessary) the effectiveness of the cooperation between divisional managers and the administrative manager.
- Provide weekly updates related to all relevant ‘Key Performance Indicators’.
- Relay customer feedback requirements to the sales and marketing executive as they arise.
- Keep pricelists current
- Ensure that all marketing materials are current, accurate and of sufficient quantity.
- Process/prepare the following documents;
- Contract Extensions
- Master Service Agreements
- Vendor Registration Questionnaires
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Maintain all pertinent registries including;
- Tender registry
- Contract registry
i) In situations where contacts are about to expire, take action on renewal.
- Master Service Agreement registry
i) In situations where master service agreements are about to expire, take action on renewal.
- Service Proposal registry
- Vendor Application registry
- Non-Disclosure Agreement registry
- Customer Feedback registry
- Customer Complaint registry
- Forward any urgent requests on to the appropriate divisional manager and administrative manager.
- Extract data from ‘Enquiry/Quote Registry’ for analysis and presentation.
- Provide business controller with weekly expenditure reports, (detailing monetary costs, profitability, and any other details he deems necessary).
- Organize and compile all sales and marketing related data necessary for yearly business plan.
- Utilize statistical information and work jointly with the sales and marketing executive to determine optimal sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure that the sales department adheres to all quality requirements as outlined by the current certification (as supported by the Black Lake Quality Management System).
- Work jointly with the QHSE manager to ensure all requirements for any upcoming audits of the sales department are met.
- Oversee that all email correspondence leaving the administration department is written in clear, concise and grammatically correct English.
- Ensure that the information technology infrastructure is running optimally by way of supervising the 3rd party hired to oversee its maintenance.
- Professionally represents the company and prioritizes company and the client’s confidentiality.
- To be knowledgeable of the company’s HSE procedures and participate effectively in implementing and maintaining them as well as attending safety meetings and efficiently participating in safety discussions.
- In coordination with HR team help selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, QMS, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.