- Develop product expertise to convey the value, benefits and differentiators of Contrast
- Manage territorial schedules for optimum utilization of resources in assisting with customer and channel partner meetings;
- Hire and continually enable a team of experienced sales engineers;
- Coordinating with Project Management, Customer Success, Professional Services and Technical Operations during customer handoffs;
- Creating training material for sales to help accelerate the team’s product and solution understanding for increased competency during the sales cycle;
- Developing learning plans and setting goals with sales engineers to ensure continued growth in both soft and technical skills;
- Maintain, grow and manage existing business relationships;
- Take an active role in your region's customer success and help resolve any customer satisfaction issues, escalating cross-functionally when needed;
- Education- Bachelor's degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Management or related fields.
- Experience: 5 years at sales
- Proven leadership experience and adaptability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Strong skills in communication and negotiation.
- Car owner: preferable.
- Languages: Fluent in a language (Arabic, English preferable Kurdish)
- Working days: 6 days per week
- Working hours: 8 hours per day
- Gender: male