A sales manager is in charge of ensuring that a company's sales team performs successfully. Sales manager sets targets, develops sales reports, conducts monthly forecasting, tracks sales, creates budgets, manages the Sales team, and ensures that operations are running efficiently.
Role and Responsibilities
- A sales manager is in charge of providing training, professional development, and advice to a sales staff.
- Setting and presenting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals for the sales team
- Examining sales strategies and processes to determine if they are having the desired effect and serving the long-term objectives of the company.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Creating and implementing a strategic sales plan to increase the company's customer base and maintain a strong presence.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Recognize rising markets and market shifts while staying informed about new projects and competition.
- Other related tasks may be assigned by Line Manager
- Minimum 10 years experience in Sales and Managerial role particulary in luxury villa projects.
- Effective analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and persuade at all levels of the company credibly and successfully.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s/ Master degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic, and Kurdish languages
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
First Quantum Capital #FQC is a leading multi-disciplinary firm that offers competitive benefits and growth opportunities to its employees.