Runs daily sales activities of the company.
- Result driven.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- College or University Degree
- Experience in the Iraqi market
- Iraqi National
- Good command of English and Arabic languages
- At least 2 years work experience with international organization
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales performance of the company for the territory of IRAQ.
- To build strong relationships with customers.
- To conduct regular meetings (by phone/virtual) with the Managing Director of the company to communicate problems with customers and principals.
- To maximise the sale of lubes and meet targets.
- To sales for the assigned territory through personal sales visits and telephone follow ups.
- To develop new business by penetrating new markets, bringing new business, expanding customer base.
- To conduct Promotional Sales calls for specific products as necessary in his/her allocated region on potential and existing customers, including cold calling to ensure sustainability and continuous growth
- To follow up quotations were necessary.
- To conduct programmed visits with principals in his allocated region as necessary and maintain good relationships with Shell.
- To take part in programmed incentive dinners with clients in order to reward past performance and stimulate future business.
- To visit Principals for training and new product information and take part in Agent meetings to represent the company.
- To visit exhibitions to gain information on new products and competitors’ activities.
- To work closely with operations and accounts departments.
- To assist account department to ensure timely payments and receipts.
- To assist in all official Seminars and Presentations made by the company where appropriate.
- To communicate all information from customers and suppliers to relevant departments to ensure that all non-conformances and complaints are logged and handled efficiently and effectively.
- To control external communication regarding the performance of the company and the quality system
- Responsible for the identification of the function’s risks and opportunities and the proposal of actions for their addressment.
To apply for this vacancy kindly send your CV to email@example.com