We are seeking to recruit Sales Executives who will join our family and become part of our top performer team members.
If you are up to new challenge; then Opensooq is your place!
- Responsible for building trust in the company and company's clients' products with our existing and potential customers.
- Responsible for the entire sales process from the first customer contact to the end of the business with all that means in terms of searching customers, presenting the company and the products, managing contact by phone, mail, meetings and customer visits.
- Ensure that you provide the necessary customer activities with appropriate time intervals (talk time) and ensure that ongoing activities to customers are conducted.
- Follow the directives that exist for the use of sales support and CRM systems. All contacts with customers must be registered in the system.
- Work with the sales-board that the company supplies you to keep track of your sales cycle and what's in the pipeline for future business.
- Each year / month you will receive a sales budget based on the existing value with an addition to growth. In order to reach the budget, you need to ensure that you have enough talk time. You will ensure that the budget is met on a monthly basis, where you monitor monthly and analyze your own sales results, including profitability analysis.
- If you have an annual budget, you will be presenting a new forecast for the full year for review, adjustment and determination with your boss each quarter.
- From your sales perspective, you should provide feedback on how you think proposed proposals will be received by your customers.
- 2-5 years' quota carrying sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Having car and driving license is a job requirement.