Almas Group Logistics started its operation in 2009. It emerged as an international freight forwarder and Customs Broker for small businesses in Erbil City. Innovative and Strategic operational techniques enabled us to enjoy almost immediate success and growth. Now we have branch offices in Iraq, Iran, UAE, Turkey, and China along with worldwide agents and partners. We successfully offer our clients complete door-to-door transportation services, which are tailored to their exact requirements. Our greatest asset has been our dedicated staff of employees. The motivation, perseverance, loyalty, and willingness of our staff to strive for excellence have made it possible for Almas Group to compete successfully in the global and regional marketplace. Our teams are committed to making a difference and achieving excellence in customer services that resulting in making Almas Group one of the tops freights forwarding companies covering the Middle East and CIS countries for the last ten years
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization/company and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products and services. Also, the sales team will work together to help to achieve the target rate of the company in terms of sales goals.
Responsibilities and scope of duties
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing clients.
- Meet and exceed the target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report a minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue-generating business.
- Maintain records of customer details/sales visits.
- Identify potential customers and follow up with them.
- Regularly visit existing clients validating our service levels and developing new revenue streams.
- Negotiate with the clients as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Prospect and cold call in a designated sales territory developing new customers.
- working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Communicate with potential clients through various methods, face-to-face meetings, email, and phone calls.
- Prepare client presentations, and contract negotiations and provide follow-through.
- Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivering, and over the road assistance while customers’ freight moves across his territory.
Online Sales Responsibilities
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Engages with potential and existing customers to build brand rapport and address concerns/complaints.
- Interacts with social media users to foster a positive community experience.
- Responsible for online sales channel
- Support with other office supplies
- Prepare daily and weekly plan.
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Make cold calling for sales or ask for a meeting.
- Set meeting with potential and existing clients.
- Tracking containers and following up with the status of each shipment
- Get rate inquiries and send offers.
- Follow up with all potential and existing clients
- Sending rate offers to all potential and existing clients.
- Handle the payment of his/her clients in coordination with the branch manager.
- Doing market research whether online or by visits or touring or through reference.
- Report the feedback of his clients to his/her branch manager.
- Checking his emails and following up with the company’s emails and his clients’ emails.
- Handling his/her own shipments.
Required knowledge and skills
- Education/training minimum BA degree in Business administration
- Professional experience1 + years in Sales
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good Bussiness Skills
- working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Ability to work in unstable circumstances
- IT skills, particularly data analysis and presentation (Excel)
- Pack Office
Required Personal Characteristics (fitting into the team, suitability for the job and assignment/mission)
- A good level of self-awareness and ability to identify stressors and provide self-care
- A good level of reactivity, anticipation, and organization
- An interactive and proactive approach
- A team player