PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
The Sales Executive will ensure an extraordinary client experience. They will contribute to vehicles sales goals through fleet markets and retail clients. We are seeking a dynamic personality and will train the right candidate.
• Consulting with customers to determine their wants and needs in a new or used vehicle.
• Demonstrating an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being committed to providing first-rate customer service.
• Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
• Maintaining an excellent knowledge of new products, features and accessories available, and explaining their benefits to customers
• Assist in prospecting and qualifying new fleet accounts and retail consumers.
• Complete all aspects of the sales process, including delivery of the vehicle.
• Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
• Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
• Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
• Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
• Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
• Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful relationships with customers.
• Detail-orientated, precise organization, and exceptional follow-up.
• Available to work flexible hours and weekends
• Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
• Preferred commercial/fleet vehicle sales background.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must speak Kurdish and Arabic, English is an extra asset.
We encourage fresh, passionate, energetic, dynamic business and engineering graduates to apply