Position: Sales Consultant
Location: Erbil, Kurdistan Region
Salary: Commensurate with the required experience and qualifications
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform all such duties in order to achieve the vehicle sales target for branch overall.
- Attending & exchange points in daily morning meetings (also weekly & monthly meetings)
- Do customer prospecting activities as per TIQ guidelines, following the 6 Step sales processes.
- Follow-up with customers, communicating with customers on all inquiries (including Social Media) using Autoline system for all prospecting, conversion, post-delivery, customer feedback, offer reminders for the purpose of customer retention.
- Complete all documentation as per the sales process guidelines.
- Performing all reporting and adherence to the direct supervisors.
- Follow all instructions, messages, and guidelines from the higher authorities, and management.
- Follow all safety regulations, confidentiality guidelines, office timings, procedures, dress codes, and behavioral standards.
- Proficiency in English & Kurdish & Arabic (Speaking, Reading, and writing) is a Must.
- +3 Years experience in Sales/Automobile sales.
- Bachelor's degree/institute graduation or any related field. Computer Knowledge.
- Honest, ethical, and dependable.
- Willingness to take the additional responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line must read (Sales Consultant- /08-21/).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Application deadline: 15/08/2021.