- Study of price and specification of product to optimize sales in the market
- Conducting survey and make an analysis about product price position,
- Feed back of Dealers' opinion, and suggestion about price, specification and accessories to maximize the sales volume
- Daily communication with dealers to achieve the monthly and yearly target and maximize the sales volume
- Conducting periodical survey and make an analysis about competitors’ price, specification, and sales momentum
- Timely report about competitors’ sales promotion, novelties and advertisement,
- Keeping update any information related to product, price, specification and competitors’ activities and daily communication with TIQ management and TMC, SC upon necessity
- Keeping update any information related to regulations and norms related product sales and specifications
- Keep good communication with person in charge of accessories of vehicles
- Supervising and controlling product information for ATL and BTL,
- Daily communication with Dealers regarding vehicle sales activities,
- Preparing and supporting new product training documents and catalogues.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 6 years experience in Sales.
- Good English language Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of local Automotive Market