Job Summary the position
· Responsible for customers’ orders and invoicing and follows-up on all related matters.
· performs her duties in accordance with the Malia Holding objectives & Procedures.
· Responsible for the company's purchases. She insures that purchases have the best price & quality & that they are delivered correctly (right time & right quantity).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects customers’ orders by phone /email according to a pre –defined list & call cycle
- Collects and processes customer consultants’ requests.
- Coordinates with all concerned parties to ensure timely delivery of all local orders of the business unit.
- Handles employee orders.
- Performs customer service duties: follows-up on delivery delays, Customer consultant visit delay; receives customer complaints and sends it to concerned manager through the Complaint system or other.
- Reviews regularly sales procedures to avoid discrepancies implementation and suggests corrective measures.
- Updates Customer Consultants about any message or instruction initiated from management
- Prepares reports upon request from Sales Manager
- Items requested in the Procurement Plans as generated from the MRP report prepared by the production department and approved by the site Manager.
- Place & follows corresponding orders on Oracle.
- Responsible of the prices & approved suppliers database on Oracle.
- Responsible of continuously updating the approved database suppliers
- Get price quotations, analyses negotiate; recommend corrective actions all in view of decreasing the cost of goods. Prior any action submit recommendations to Line Manager to get approval.
- As per defined approval cycle, issue and follow execution of Purchase Orders on Oracle.
- Prepare & follow-up supplier correspondence relative to approved orders.
- Follow up credit notes and financial issues with suppliers.
- Follow up claims raised with suppliers.
- Follow up with the supplier to receive the invoice related to the receipt vouchers with the suppliers.
- Handles and monitors landed cost entry by item:
- Receive the Stock Receipt Voucher
- Prepare relative Cost Vouchers
- Ensure that the inventory is well managed in coordination with Line Manager (target monthly reviews).
- Submit trimestral reports to upper management about cost variations and improvements or whenever requested.
Education & Experience
- BA in Business Administration/Economics. MBA is a plus
- Experience in a related field is preferable
- Energetic and able to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Trustworthy, loyal, maintains confidentiality
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proactive, Performance and Goal-oriented
- Excellent time management skills: organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent planning & follow-up skills. Methodical
- Communication skills-Open and collaborative-: towards team, Malia Group colleagues, suppliers & customer
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyze large amounts of information and develop recommendations
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Trilingual in Kurdish, English & Arabic
- French and other languages are a plus
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus Notes and custom company software
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents related to the field
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Relates to a team approach: working with diversity
- Ability to negotiate
- Proactive, can-do and will do-attitudes
- High responsibility skills
- Extremely adaptable to new environments
- Inspirational and innovative
- Ability to advance in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in working hours as schedule dictates
- Willingness to undergo training and development to take account of changes in working methodology & technology
Self-motivated, eager to learn, contribute and advance