EDUCATION: Good command on MS Certificate / Diploma in Computer/IT / Electronic System SQL or similar.
EXPIERENCE: 4-5 Years of experience in similar position
TRAINING and QUALIFICATION: SQL database training and training in marketing activities relevant to the Kurdistan energy sector are desirable
Sales Coordinator Key responsibilities: -
- Processing invoices for all Sales transactions
- Preparing quotations for client’s requirement
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Working on SQL system which is using by our departments
- Reporting monthly sales results to CEO and Operations Manager
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to helming reach the team’s objections
- Answering phone calls from customers
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Processing job timesheet and delivery tickets
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Preparing job package for invoicing purpose and submit to Finance department
- Preparing Contracts draft for any job required
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
Document control key responsibilities: -
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Operations Manager and Finance manager.
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual jobs.
- Work in strict co-operation with the operations Manager to ensure project progress status integration.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.