The Retails Services Manager leads a professional retail sales team to ensure achievement of POS revenue targets, operational goals and 100% customer satisfaction. The position will supervise the overall daily operation of discipline, and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality operations. You will be responsible for all functions of the retail to include sales, marketing, customer service, inventory, and technical troubleshooting.
Job Description and Key Area of Acountablities:
· Single point of contact for management of Residential services including coordination of sales, support, marketing, branding & POS and CRM & billing.
· Direct and supervise the activities of departments
· Provide guidance for staff as needed and approve training opportunities
· Identify core competencies and define operational goals
· Implement company policies
· Maintain budgets for managed entity’s as well as the individual projects
· Monitor costs against budget
· Make key decisions for managed entity
· Research and analyze industry, market, and competitors to make informed strategic decisions
· Represent iQ interests in joint build OSP projects
- Work with iQ supply chain to ensure material availability supports project timelines and is in compliance with design specification
- Provide weekly project status report (financial, schedule, Q/C).