Scope and General Purpose
The research and analysis agent will be responsible for evaluating data using statistical techniques and software. He/she must interpret what the data means for their client, and they may forecast future trends. research analysts generally collecting and analyzing data and preparing reports.
1. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform market research.
- Determine who will buy products and at what price.
- Advise on pricing strategies.
- Gather statistical data on competitors.
- Examine prices, methods of marketing, and sales.
- Analyze data on past sales to predict future sales.
- Obtain data to design surveys and assess consumer preferences.
- Devise focus group discussions, mail responses, and set up booths at public places.
- Conduct surveys.
- Make recommendations to client or employer.
- Provide Allai Newroz Telecom with vital information to help them make decisions on the promotion, distribution, and design of products or services.
- Increase public demand for products.
2. Desired Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree is needed
- research and analysis agent works with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- research and analysis agent is often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- research and analysis agent must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: research and analysis agent need math skills to estimate numerical data.