Lead the overall recruitment and performance management functions in Iraq (Specific Regions), with the aim to enhance employee’s capabilities and reach annual objectives set by the management.
Perform duties in accordance with Malia Group Policies and Procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
On Performance Appraisal & Career Planning:
1. Execute/Supervise the execution of the annual Performance Appraisal calendar: Ensure template filling in due time, conduct sessions, ensure compliance with system & procedures at all levels
2. Compile the results of the PA by department & analyze data; Report outcome of analysis
3. Follow-up on underperformers and prepare performance improvement plans to develop needed competencies and enhance work outcome
4. Follow-up on Performance Improvement plans meetings: Discuss achievement of team member(s)
5. Supervise the creation/update of job descriptions and business goals
6. Screen and evaluate CVs
7. Lead the interviewing process
8. Ensure proper implementation of on-boarding programs including the planning and implementation of new employee orientations in coordination with concerned team members (induction programs, progress follow-up...) to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
9. Assess new members advancement until the ending of the induction period, and in coordination with direct manager(s)
10. Ensure that new comers and existing employees are behaving as per corporate business conduct/internal regulations and take appropriate measures as per P&Ps
11. Handle off-boarding of employees including exist interviews, reporting and corrective action implementation
12. Sustain proper relations and communication with Universities, Technical Schools, NGOs and selected recruitment agencies for eventual recruitment needs
13. Search & dispatch candidates for interview on the HR Database, Linkedin and other available online sourcing means
14. Promote Mared Al Iraqiya in job fairs/universities to attract talented people.
On Employee Development:
15. Supervise, initiate, plan and/or support the implementation of trainings and follow-up on outcome
16. Suggest the development of new procedures in order to improve productivity
On Employee Relations:
17. Handle grievance matters including meeting, reporting and follow-up with concerned managers
18. Provide guidance to employees by answering in a timely efficient manner all their queries/requests. Make sure to provide accurate information after checking with concerned people. Express a pleasant approach at all times.
Education and Experience
Education: BA in Business Administration
Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field is a must.
• Strong analytical skills: Ability to summarize large amounts of information and develop recommendations
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Developed organizational and prioritization skills
• Able to work under stressful conditions
• Able to communicate and coordinate with all staff
• Delegate and follow-up on all related issues
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Able to initiate and manage changes
• Self-motivated, eager to learn, contribute and advance
• Proactive (can-do and will-do attitudes)
BA in Business Administration