- Have a whole set of welding technology for QA/QC
- Have rich experience of Structure installation and related QA/QC qualifications.
- Develop, manage and update CPP QA/QC Management System in compliance with applicable QA/QC Policies, Standards and existing procedures.
- Need at least 5 years experience of QA/QC management
- Comply with the HSE Procedures and work to achieve CPP objectives.
- Guarantee the correct implementation of issuing and distribution cycle of CPP Procedures.
- Plan and supervise QA/QC System Audits and evaluate any necessary corrective actions.
- Provide necessary assistance and specific expertise to other CPP functions and to projects concerning matters of QA/QC.
- Residing in Basrah
Evaluate the QA/QC Systems of sub-contractors during the pre-qualification phase.
Allocate QA/QC personnel to various duties and/or projects.
Have the related civil qualifications.
Management and coordination of subcontracts and related activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Propose preventive measures, promote and implement improvement programs.
- Guarantee the planning and assessment of project audit results and analysis of non-conformity.
- Supervise the definition and implementation of client satisfaction tools and activities.
- Ensure the collection and the analysis of data coming from projects.
- Manage Interfaces with Client representative for QA/QC Management
- Allocate QA/QC personnel to various duties and/or projects.
- Guarantee the training program about QA/QC System Management and related methodologies.
- Ensure supervision of QA/QC Control activities for civil construction and erection works.
- Execute the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved QA/QC Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans
- Preparer weekly QA/QC performance reports.
- Ensure the project QA/QC requirements and related standards are systematically and consistently achieved.