Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operate a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
Toters is seeking for a well-organized Purchasing Officer to join our growing team. As the Purchasing Officer, you will conduct research on potential vendors and suppliers, inspect goods, and update records.
- Conduct product research and source new suppliers and vendors
- Research, evaluate, and buy products
- Source materials, goods, products, and services and negotiate the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals
- Perform inventory inspections and reorder supplies and stock as necessary
- Inspect stock and report any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately
- Negotiate contracts and formulate policies with suppliers
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids
- Update and maintain records of all orders, payments, and received stock
- Establish professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, or a related field may be required
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the relevant management software programs
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Great organizational and planning skills
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment
- The ability to follow client specifications
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic, and English.