Public Relations Manager
We are looking for a qualified candidate for Public Relations Manager position,
Iraqi national only and female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing, planning, and implementing public relations strategies
- Creating media relations plans and obtaining high-profile placements in print, television, and online media
- Events and activities organizing and coordinating including organizing press conferences, exhibitions, opening ceremonies, etc.
- Managing social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram and sharing content with users
- Use existing media relationships to the advantage of the company and build new contacts in the business and media industry
- Managing the public relations of the companies against possible crises and initiating mitigations plans.
- He/she is in charge of creating and disseminating pamphlets, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, and photographs, among other marketing-related things.
- Monitor, analyze, audit, and communicate Public relation performance/findings regularly, as requested by management.
- Speaking in public during interviews, press conferences, and presentations as Company’s Public Relations Representative
- Develop and implement public relations policies and procedures.
- He/she is required to measure and report on each public relations campaign.
- Develop long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, the media, politicians, and so on.
- Other relevant tasks that may be asked by the Line Manager/Management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in public relations, management, business, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Public Relations Manager.
- Must possess creative writing skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English, Kurdish, and Arabic Languages.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills are required.
- Have a solid awareness of key media requirements and relationships.
- In-depth understanding/knowledge of industry best practices
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Capability to work both in a team and independently
- Excellent Presentation Skills