Working hours: From 07:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Years of Experience (Min, Max): 1 – 3 years
Educational Level: Bachelor Degree of civil engineering or relevant field
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Set up, copy, scan and store documents
- Create templates
- Manage requests for documentation
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
- To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required
- Good in English language (Oral and written)
- Strong IT skills in MS office including outlook, excel and word. Ability to review/edit AutoCAD maps, MS project is a plus.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Minute taking.