Summary: Oversees all aspects of hotel management for a new project by the Company’s mission statement, including maximization of financial performance, customer satisfaction, and staff development within established quality standards. Responsible for the hiring, training, and discipline of all hotel staff.
- General upkeep and maintenance of the system
- Career development
- Developing skills (technical and otherwise) and knowledge that enable to plan and make informed decisions
- Provide training sessions for new and existing staff members as well as local suppliers
- Continuous and progressive follow up with development partner regarding new integrations and features as well as old and new technical cases
- Making sure our inventory and data are always up to date
- Supervising the static data import process and making sure all data is received and reflected correctly
- Ongoing mapping of countries, cities, nationalities, and hotels (worldwide); online content and data management
- Continuous observation and tracking of local supplier activity on our system
- Compile various reports including - but not limited to - sales reports, business reports, markup and commission, and room nights on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Monitor the XML connection to make sure it is never interrupted
- Monitor user’s online activity through daily reports and activity logs
- Monitor the available credit with all suppliers to always avoid connection inactivity
- Check for and minimize all failed bookings
- Closely monitor and fix all last-minute rate changes
- Conduct regular mapping audits
- Local supplier tariff management; loading and feeding of tariff rates
- Supervise the booking reconciliation process
Duties on a nonregular basis:
- Assisting the operations team in operational cases when needed
- Occasionally helping the accounting department with receipt and payment allocation
- The candidate must be fluent in English with a good hold of computing and IT Skills.
- The candidate must also be self-dependent, intelligent, and able to work under stress.
- Experience in the travel & tourism industry is also a must minimum of 5 years.
- Good knowledge of Geography.
How to apply: Candidates who fit the requirements mentioned above are highly encouraged to send their CVs via email at email@example.com and say the Project Director in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview Gateway ICT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.