Scope and General Purpose
To manage and champion the development of each product from conceptual stage through launch, refinement and product life cycle growth stages within the company’s product development process.
1. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using the developed process for product initiative review and commitment.
- To work closely with the commercial team to the delivery of target customers’ desired product / service feature and functional design levels and/or feasibility of each service.
- To establish a process by which new product initiatives can be reviewed and committed by members of the management team.
- To co-ordinate the examination of requirements and definition of approved Product / Service development projects through the functional department reviews and specification inputs to the organisation.
- Interpret results and inform the marketing head of all failed results and recommend the appropriate action to be taken.Preparing weekly, Monthly meetings with Call center team.
- Considerable autonomy and project management skills are required to guide the successful execution of the defined product development process. Position will report directly to marketing head and work closely with him to expedite new product /service concept development, review, approval and launch execution and follow-up within the corporate structure.
- Manage multiple projects at various stages of development, correspondence and follow-up with vendors, and continuously review results with the objective of improvement.
- Increase the service level percentage
2. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of product development and marketing experience with an in depth knowledge of telecoms, Internet applications and LTE data services utilizing network elements including core network and CPE. Knowledge of LTE other data access technologies.
- Knowledge of product development and marketing experience with an in depth knowledge of telecoms and services utilizing network elements including core network and CPE. Knowledge of GSM and fixed technologies would be an advantage
- Strong market research, analysis, writing and presentation skills.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills –
- In-depth knowledge of product development processes, product life cycle management, and product / service marketing.
- A global thinker with 2 years proven product development and launch experience
- A minimum college degree in a technical and / or marketing discipline or equivalent.
- Fluency in English.