The Product Manager is responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with technical, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Design and organize the new product and services strategy roadmap.
- Assess business opportunities and competitive positioning vs. direct and indirect competition.
- Identify and develop new products and services proposals, creating new business opportunities and supporting Korek innovation strategy.
- Screen and test product concepts, assessing revenue and margin contribution, time to market, operational and sales complexity.
- Understand and apply the product life-cycle principles to maximize growth and gross profit.
- Conceptualize ideas and follow through, developing efficient and cost-effective product solutions.
- Write product and services initiation, reach and design documents.
- Define new products scope, requirements, risks, costs and benefits and organize implementation evaluation and set up, covering both commercial and technical aspects.
- Evaluate and recommend development on existing products and services to ensure business viability and competitiveness.
- Conduct post-launch assessment of newly implemented products and services.
- Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign.
- Report on product/project status and KPIs to management.
- Observe Company rules and regulations.
- Customer focused.
- Very strong communications and negotiation skills.
- Very strong relationship building skills.
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
- Able to motivate and strongly influence others.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Challenging self-starter.
- Determined, persistent and hard working.
- Attention to details.
- Enjoys interaction.
- Flexible and embraces change.
- Telecom experience in Marketing and Technical Product management.
- Experience in new products development.
- Experience in developing P&L.
- Understanding of strategic, operational and business development dynamics.
- Knowledge of telecommunications technologies
- Good computer knowledge of MS Office.
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Business or relevant field
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)