Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute the purchasing process from the local market for all the business requirements
- Monitor, track and expedite all procurement activities and delivery status of goods/services
- Negotiate the selected offers with the vendors
- Maintain a full archiving system of all vendors, suppliers, and procurement’s request and orders as well as items has been purchased
- Assist in developing the related procurement’s Policies & Procedures
- Ensure integrity, compliance, fairness, accuracy, and openness in procurement processes
- Ensure adequate competition is achieved and ensure that procedures are followed and enforced
- Advise other staff become more familiar, and understand, the procurement policies and procedures
- Maintain electronic procurement records & files
- Prepare cost evaluation data, and source selection documentation
- Conduct efficient and collaborative procurements which are corporately compliant (advice, tendering, evaluation award & contract management) and which result in a high value adding commercial outcome.
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree in any equivalent field.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 3-5 years' experience in procurement.
- Excellent Arabic and Kurdish language.
- Excellent English reading & writing.
Key Competencies (Skills and Abilities)
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- using resources and getting results
- Self-development, technical and professional expertise
- Influencing and negotiating
- Customer Focus.