Procurement and Logistics Specialist will be responsible for the provision of the organization’s requirements, maintenance of its facilities and equipment, and management of events that take place at The Station. He will be the primary point of contact between the organization and the security and protection service provider.
- Execution of daily activities. Maintain communication with the Logistics Officer in the event he is not available physically.
- Managing inventory activities. Ensure materials and equipment are received, stored, and logged as is defined by the organization’s rules and policies.
- Manages all Purchasing Requests for all procurement activities inside The Station.
- Assist with the daily operations of The Station during opening hours.
- When requested, coordinate with contractors and/or suppliers.
- Supporting The Station’s security during all events, informing them of VIP guests, and managing the parking arrangements.
Required Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of our policies, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred, however, candidates with one year of experience in a relevant field will be considered.
- Must have fluent written and spoken Arabic. Basic English skills is required.