Golden pipe company as official agent of GF piping system in Iraq is looking for a new full-time colleague to expand our customer network. You will be responsible for the sales and marketing of piping systems mainly for the Water Treatment and Chemical Process Industry. We are looking for an experienced sales personality for:
Process Automation Sales Engineer
Georg Fischer Piping Systems is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Schaffhausen (Switzerland). The division is a leading supplier of piping systems made of plastics and metal. GF Piping Systems focuses on system solutions and high-quality components for the safe transport of water, chemicals, and gases, as well as corresponding services. In over 100 countries through its own sales companies and representative offices and with more than 30 production sites in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, GF Piping Systems supports customers in the fields of utility, industry, and building technology.
- A degree in Electro Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in sales of industrial products (B2B)
- Ideally experience in the Process Automation / Piping Systems industry/Instrumentation /Water treatment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and reliably on various projects together with the team.
- Experience to work effectively with international customers and cultures
- Fluent English and Arabic language, any other languages are an advantage
- Location: Basrah or Baghdad or Erbil
- Responsibility to develop targeted sales strategies your area with project business.
- Support building and maintaining Pre-Sales processes, including documentation.
- Prepare technical & commercial proposals.
- Follow up of proposals with contractors & consultants or direct customers
- Attend clarification meetings with Clients when required.
- Profitable growth of the daily business through local distributors/OEM in the delegated sales area.
- Ensure that our partners get training and know how build-up on existing and new products to enable best local market supports for GF Piping Systems.
- Focus on growing our project business within the relevant market segments (Water Treatment and Chemical Process Industry) in liaison with the Project Team and Management. Development of the EPC Business and extend the connection to the existing EPC's and OEM's.
- Tracking of all relevant projects in CRM and ensuring an efficient follow up process in liaison with the Project Team and Internal Sales Department
- Monitor and respond to market trends within the segments
- Active participation in sales and marketing events such as exhibitions and customer seminars
- Gross monthly base salary: by negotiation
- Bonus Agreement: by negotiation
- Travel requirements: Occasional travel within country and abroad.