Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing power works according to KOREK specification
- Performing grounding works according to KOREK specification
- Performing software and hardware installation for panels on the site
- Performing Acceptance based on Vendor/Client limits
- Dismantling all used equipment based on Vendor/Client limits.
- Leading a team of technicians
- Support other field teams remotely whenever and wherever required
- Commitment to PPE and QA/AC instruction
Education / Personal Qualification
- Bachelor of Electrical engineering
- Experience in power works (Grounding, panels, and Generators installation) for Vendor/Client devices at least 2 years
- Ability to work in under pressure, in different areas, and in different shifts
- Motivate and encourage the team.
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills