What is the overall purpose and objective of this position (why does this position exist?)
Ensure the Best quality of service and obtain customer loyalty and satisfaction by supervising the daily work operation in the Point of Sales.
- Lead, develop and motivate team members to reach ultimate performance to achieve department & division objectives.
- Monitor Point of sales achievements including Sales, products, value added services and ensure meeting the preset target.
- Follow up the daily work flow, distribute tasks and monitor staff performance.
- Welcome customers, answer their inquiries and solve customers’ complaints.
- Prepare shift and vacation plans to maximize point of sales efficiency according to peak and off peak days and hours.
- Monitor Point of sales neatness and maintenance issues on daily basis.
- Monitor, control and check point of sales stock and assets on regular basis in order to prevent any potential shortage.
- Check all point of sales daily work operation and related documents.
Work experience requirements (including required years of relevant experience):
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills (MS Office package especially word and excel).
- Experience: 2 -3 years’ experience in Sales and customer service domain.