Qualifications of pest control candidates
1. Candidates must be at the age 20 and over.
2. A valid driving license.
3. Candidates with previous experiences is preferred, Pest Control Training Programs are highly qualified.
4. Candidates must be physically qualified to apply for this position.
Job description of Pest Control Technician
1-Working hour starts from 09:00AM to 05:00PM, rest and lunch time is from 12:00PM to 01:00PM.
2- Pest control technician should have 2 to 4 site visits per day for pesticide process purposes.
3- Pest Control follow the scheduled locations set by supervisor.
4- Pest control team must perform their duty in professional manners and must not interfere with client's nature of business and affairs.
5. Each technician must follow company's safety regulations wearing proper safety clothing mask and carrying provided company ID.
6. Technicians must follow health instruction which is provided by their supervisor prior to spraying or placing toxic products.
7. In case of any incident, staff must notify their supervisor and company's administration.
8. Technician must provide simple health and safety instruction to the client to insure safety in the site. (If needed).