About TELUS International AI Inc.
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com
What does the role involve?
In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of Gmail. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
Hours are up to 5 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must be fluent in written and verbal English & Arabic.
- You must be living in Iraq for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Iraq.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the below link using a desktop PC/Laptop and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
Please note: We are unable to offer more than one Personalized Internet Assessor role per IP Address.