Golden cars company looking for a PDI automotive technician, who will be is responsible for performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with at one of our stores. This individual utilizes their skills to diagnose and resolve the different sources of automotive problems swiftly and accurately. The Service Technician works with all Service personnel and management to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
- Communicating effectively with other department/branches and responding to their requirements.
- Implementing and developing department processes.
- Participate in and utilize technical training as assigned by management.
- Review the technical bulletins and other publications as assigned by management.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Ensure vehicles are road-tested to ensure quality of repair work.
- Accurately record time spent on repairs utilizing company time clocking procedures.
- Document work performed on repair order and document test procedures/results.
- Use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace, completing a stall cleaning every day.
- BSc/BA or Diploma in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- 4+ years’ experience as PDI technician or any relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and within a team.
- Good governance and problem-solving skills.
- Competency: Passed manufacturer training and can perform repairs in the following areas with no
- Lube and Maintenance Services
- Engine Repair
- Suspension/Steering Repair
- Brake Repair
- Electrical/Electrical Systems Repair
- Heating and A/C Repair
- Engine Drivability Diagnosis and Repair (Optional)