A great opportunity to work for one of the largest automotive manaufacturers - Toyota in their head office in Iraq
Ensure weekly parts order based on consumption and future requirements as per order parameter.
• Make sure all service and fast moving items are on stock with adequate quantities.
• Maintain optimum level quantity for dealer business with coordination with dealers Parts Managers.
• Initial parts ordering for new models with correct weight factor according to vehicle sales forecasting.
• Plan and Order for all campaign related parts well in advance.
• Analyze lost sales reports from dealers and TIQ Parts dept. and take necessary phase IN action.
• Responsible on timely order and supply the VOR items as per provided ETA.
• Ensure all ETA information has been given frequently on time against all VOR order by dealers.
• Verify the alternate or other branch stock availability before place an order.
• Try to arrange alternate parts or transfer from other branch stock before placing any VOR orders.
• Co-ordinate with TMC / Sumitomo for all kind of Parts related queries.
• Evaluate dealers inventories and advise accordingly to meet lean management and customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate with dealers and forecasting demands.
• Timely place seasonal parts orders.
• Make sure to meet all KPIs benchmark assigned by management.
• Ensure all documents are filed and stored with safety.
• Prepare and submit accurate reports requested by Parts Manager.
• Carry out all analysis and reports assigned by Parts Manager.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN ERBIL IRAQ ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RELOCATION THERE
Apply Now -
Jobs in Iraq
- Purchasing/Procurement Jobs in Iraq -
Search All Jobs