The main role of the position is operation and maintenance of packet core nodes through monitoring all domain KPIs and alarms assuring 100% service availability.
- Provide on-site Operation and Support for core GPRS nodes (SGSN, GGSN, ADC)
- Timely resolution of escalated problem & trouble tickets.
- Routine monitoring & sanity checks for proper operation of GPRS nodes, products and services.
- Debugging of issues. Provide sufficient data (logs, configurations, traces)
- Follow up Raised CSR on daily basis.
- Generate weekly / monthly report for GPRS nodes.
- Proactively audit Packet Core domain for fraud cases.
- Maintain long term plan for Packet Core nodes evolution and roadmap.
- Managing implementation of data products and services within IT department.
- Support new Packet Core node integrations and expansions.
- Support implementation of new Packet Core features.
- Datacom and IP fundamentals.
- GPRS network knowledge is a plus.
- Understand key LTE EPC components including MME, SGW, PGW.
- Working experience in any of Core Network interfaces e.g. S1, S3, S4, SGs, SGi including networking protocols such as TCP, UDP & SCTP is highly desirable.
- Expert level knowledge of 3GPP standards of packet core.
- Expert level knowledge of packet core call flows and VoLTE.
2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Communication or Equivalent
- Arabic (preferred)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)