Job location: Iraq, Duhok
Working Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Responsible for safety & discipline in the work area for reporting personnel
- Assist HR Manager in Implementation of the Company Policies & procedures
- Monitoring & reporting the KPI’s for all personnel
- Implementation of HR Development Plan
- Implementation of Compensation Strategy
Performance Management system
- Ensure the performance Management System is communicated properly with all Head of Departments and monitor its adherence
- Assist HR Manager & Head of Departments to complete all phases of the recruitment, selection, and staffing in the Company
- Assess shortage and surplus of human resources and recommend transfers from or to other departments in coordination with HR Manager, & Head of Departments.
- Ensure compliance with Policies and regulations on insurance, labor laws, licenses etc. in coordination with HR Manager & Legal.
- Ensure monthly reports are completed in time,
- Ensure to implement & respect recruitment policies.
- Ensure recruitment KPIs & report are done regularly,
- Screen applicants for job openings as per the set selection policy and conduct an initial end final interview with HR Manager and head of concerned Department’s Head,
- Maintain a database of all CVs of different applications to be used in case any recruitment.
- Ensure that HRMS used within the Company is updated with required information with respect to employee details (all kind of Leaves, attendance, trainings etc.)
- Maintain and manage correctly the timekeeping system.
- Ensure and follow up with head of departments to respect the annual leave plans
- Ensure terminal Access Cards are issued to all new employees of the Port and renewed for those who expired,
- Estimate recruitment budget based on requirements submitted by user departments.
- Ensure efficient HR services are provided to all Staff
- Any other work deemed fit for structuring of tasks and goals
qualifications, experience and skills
- Mandatory: 2 to 4 years
- Experience in HR function
- Preferable: 6 years
- Experience in Supervisory role
- Mandatory: 3 to 5 years
- Experience in port industry preferred
- Graduate/ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Preferable: Advanced study in management