About the job
We aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who love the hustle. If you would like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Own onsite channel strategies end-to-end; planning, creative process (in partnership with our Design team), asset development, targeting and segmentation, measurement, optimization, and scale and automation.
- Partner with the marketing team to plan weekly campaigns and monitor for efficient e-merchandising: challenge product assortment, catalog structure, and navigation, and optimize user experience to maximize sales.
- Lead onsite traffic roadmap development, decisions, and priorities across categories.
- Track key business indicators and provide business-oriented insights/reports to the relevant stakeholders with high value-added analysis on onsite channel performance (shop, search, funnel performance, etc.).
- Make effective decisions based on data from multiple sources, compile and triangulate it into an actionable format.
- Coordinate and filter onsite requests, as well as manage onsite capacity.
- Be creative and keep up to date with new onsite ideas and innovations.
- Drive the optimization of conversion rate and the mobile and desktop website.
- Supervise the maintenance of the amal website daily to optimize revenues and ensure outstanding quality of the content.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Well organized, resourceful, customer-focused, and team-oriented, with a strong attention to detail.
- Has the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable in both an ambiguous, self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Ensure complete ownership of work and have a proven record of overseeing projects to their completion.
- Highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.