Human Appeal is a British INGO that provides emergency aid and services to people affected by the conflicts in Iraq. Human Appeal Iraq is one of the leading INGOs responding to the Mosul crisis. HA works in a variety of sectors which include; food security and livelihoods, WASH, protection, shelter, Education and others. In a short space of time Human Appeal has expanded its operations significantly with programmes worth $25+ million and 200+ staff. Human Appeal is working in partnerships with UNHCR, UNOCHA, WFP etc.
The Cleaner will Provide a high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, and polishing surfaces.
Duties and responsibilities:
Offices and Corridors
- Dust/polish all surfaces including equipment
Kitchen & Toilets
• Wipe all surfaces • Sweep and mop the floors • Clean sinks, taps, draining board and basins • Clean each toilet
• Brush and mop internal entrance stairs and first floor stairways
Cleaning stock level maintenance
- Notify administration when materials are running low so that they can be ordered centrally
- Empty all bins
- Previous experience of working in offices cleaning
- Previous experience of cleaning, including the use of chemicals and using cleaning machinery safely
- Demonstrated reliability
- Good level of Commnication skills
- Good level speaking Arabic or Kurdish, basic English would be additional advantege