Job Title: Network Engineer
Working Days: Sunday till Thursday
- Operate and maintain the IP network delivering IP data, voice and video to our network and customer’s network.
- Ensure IP network support of new and existing services and features.
- Offer engineering solutions based on a thorough understanding of Data Network architecture, topology and other configuration details.
- Maintain the integrity of the infrastructure and monitor the network health with the monitoring tools Support in the installation of hardware and new devices in our datacenter and customer’s datacenter.
- Provide IP HLD, LLD according to customer’s requested solution Design and provide different IP solution according to customer’s requirements Provide security solutions to our network and customer’s network according to their requirements.
- Maintain and configure different IP devices (routers) & Switches and Firewalls in our network & customer’s network.
- Different VPN configuration and maintaining Configuring different switching hardware (Cisco, Juniper,..).
- Bachelor degree of telecommunication engineering or computer science
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar job or relevant Hands-on experience on Cisco routers (IOS,IOS-XR,..), Juniper Routers, Mikrotek Routers
- Hand-on experience on Cisco ASA Firewalls, FortiGate, Fortinet WAF
- Hand-on experience on Cisco switches, CCNP- SP or equivalent CCNP-Security or equivalent
Interested candidates that match the above requirements, please send your CVs to: email@example.com with the title: Network Engineer