ALTAMEER for systems solutions is looking for talented colleagues to join its team
Responsible for building .NET applications using C#. The primary focus will be developing applications from scratch, configuring existing systems, and providing user support. Also, write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. A .Net Developers overall goal is to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain Software.
- Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
- Working hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Design and implementing Web Applications in .NET Framework.
- Develop functional and sustainable Web Applications with clean codes.
- Develop Applications from scratch, configure existing applications and provide user support.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of Applications.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .NET applications and resolve any defects.
- Test and debug various .NET Applications.
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Monitor everyday activities of Applications and provide required support.
- Deploy fully functional Applications.
- Ability to upgrade existing Applications.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good command in English language (Oral and Written)
- Strong understanding of the Web Development cycle.
- Solid proficiency in ASP.NET Core is required.
- Proven work experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with SQL, MySQL and Oracle Database Systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Those who are interested in obtaining the position, please send your CV to the following e-mail: Jobs@tm.iq
Note: Please mention the job tittle in the subject line of your email