The Branch Manager will be responsible for managing the organization effectively and ensuring the implementation of The Station's approved general policy. They are responsible for providing leadership in developing programs, and organizational and financial plans with the Executive Director and staff, and carrying out plans and policies authorized by the board.
- Oversee and manage all departments of the branch.
- Regularly follow up with all departments regarding policies, activities, and staff progress.
- Collaborating with departments at our headquarters when formulating strategic objectives.
- Act as the organization’s branch representative when meeting with senior-level actors from donors, companies, NGOs and government officials, etc.
- Follow up with the Executive Director regarding new key developments, updates on ongoing activities, and any other important and/or urgent matters.
- Create and maintain new relationships with individuals, organizations, companies, and governmental sectors that could be beneficial to the organization’s work and the startups it hosts.
- Alongside the support of HR, ensure all staff members are compliant with the rules and regulations put in place and that appropriate action is taken when necessary.
- Manage and oversee the development of any fundraising efforts.
- Other duties as requested by the Executive Director.
Required Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- Deep understanding of financial strategies.
- Experience working under CEOs and Executive Directors.
- Possess leadership quality; able to impose rules and regulations effectively.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a management position.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of our policies, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is essential. Master's degree is preferred.
- Must have fluent written and spoken Arabic and English. Additional languages are desired.