Asuda Organization is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation and Digital Security Specialist
Contract type: Full time
Contract duration: 7 Months
Working hours: Full-time contract of minimum 40 hours per week to a maximum of 48 hours per week.
Background: Asud Organization works to combat violence against women and girls by advocating for women’s rights and providing quality multi-sectoral responses for Gender-Based Violence survivors. Asuda empowers women to actively contribute to their community and society, participate in decision-making processes, and lead the social, political, and economic transformation.
Asuda Organization seeks passionate professionals to become part of our dynamic team of Women’s Rights workers. This is a call for an M&E Specialist and Digital Security position based in the Sulaymaniyah office. The candidate must bring exceptional work ethics and a collaborative working style to support innovative Women’s rights projects built to advocate for strengthening women’s leadership and securing economic rights for women.
The candidate must be able to travel whenever is needed as security and other travel restrictions (including COVID-related measures) permits. She/he will work directly with the Case Manager and Coordinator on a daily basis, ensuring project activity data will be collected, documented, and reported in a timely and accurate manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide technical M&E support to ensure that accurate data is collected and inserted into indicator monitoring dashboard for ongoing monitoring of project performance.
Direct support to design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for assigned projects
Monitor the project case tracker, other activities database and provide feedback to the management, partners, and project coordinator, provide mentorship and guidance to partners to overcome gaps, ensure accuracy and rectify trackers.
Seeking to build in security during the development stage of software systems, networks, and Data Centers.
Assist and ensure accurate data collection for the project reports.
Conduct partner office site visits and conduct data quality audits as instructed.
Finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of an organization.
Support the case manager in monitoring project partners by developing and updating quality monitoring and tracking tools, and communicate findings or concerns to the case manager.
Ensure that project and partner staff understand the key deliverables and indicators in the donor-approved M&E framework, and what data needs to be collected for internal and external monitoring.
Constantly monitoring for cyber-attacks and intrusions.
Facilitate and organize the execution and documentation of lessons-learned events in each field office, which may involve field visits and interaction with project participants in project coverage sites.
Support project teams in the documentation of success stories and lessons learned.
Facilitate timely planning and preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and final reports;
Participate in internal project reviews and donor project reviews.
When the cybersecurity specialist finds a potential threat or attempted breach, closing off the security vulnerability.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or competency required. The candidate must be able to travel widely across Iraq and in particular Kurdistan Religion.
Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Management, IT, Engineering, or other related fields (Masters degree is highly preferred)
• Minimum of two years of experience coordinating field data collection, M&E-related fieldwork, including management of survey and research in low resource environment in the context of international non-governmental organizations.
• Experience in data collection tool design, data analysis, and data quality audit in low resource settings; experience developing and implementing survey instruments using electronic tools.
• Experience in women’s rights, gender-based violence programs, women’s leadership, or empowerment programming.
• Demonstrated ability to train staff on M&E concepts, tools, and processes; teaching or training experience.
• Experience leading organizational learning events.
• Highly proficient at Microsoft Office Suites (MS Word, MS Excel) and SharePoint platform.
• Other software routinely used by Asuda.
• Required: Kurdish (native) and Arabic — speaking, reading, writing, listening
• Excellent English (professional setting) — speaking, reading, writing, listening
• Strong commitment to women’s rights with cultural sensitivity, respect, and confidentiality.
• Strong communication skills-including explaining M&E concepts in simpler language.
• Excellent relationship management skills (both professional and personal relationships) Candidates should be flexible, have a sense of humor and patience.
• Proven ability to multitask in a calm and professional way.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to write “M&E Specialist and Digital Security” in the subject of the email.
Asuda Organization encourages female candidates to apply.
Deadline for submission: July 18th, 2021.