Deadline: 16th of 2020
To provide leadership, monitoring, and monitoring of Mental Health Staff in WV projects. Ensuring that there is proper management Maintains accurate patient records and provides input to weekly and monthly reports. Participate in the smooth functioning of facility and outreach teams.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and technical guidance for WV’s MPHSS staff including psychiatrists, psychologist.
- Provide training and other capacity building activities so as to ensure that WV MPHSS programing meet the required technical expectations/is in line with relevant programing guidance and therapeutic protocols.
- Conduct monitoring of MPHSS staff, including sampling cases and checking is the cases were managed as per relevant therapeutic protocols so as to assure Quality management of mental health and related conditions.
- Establish and maintain a reporting system for MPHSS, ensuring that reporting in timely and technically accurate.
- Give technical input during project design, M&E assessment, (including research etc) so that the project meets technical expectations.
- In liaison with the psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse and other relevant personnel, the incumbent must ensure proper management of psychosomatic medicines as per protocols.
- Represent WV at different MPHSS Coordination forums such as the MPHSS, CP, GBV working groups and clusters
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clinical Psychologist, Educational Psychologists, Psychiatrist or any health/Social science training with experience in MPHSS health.
- Experience in MHPSS.
- Previous experience of NGO work.
- Experience working with IDPs and conflict affected persons.
- Project Management
- Native Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish with permit to work in KRI
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Willingness to work in basic conditions and travel if needed.
- Good knowledge of quality standards and quality controls related to medical practice.
- Knowledge of IASC MPHSS guidelines, mHGAP, PM+ and other MPHSS models
- This persons should have worked as in a similar position in the past.