Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers' lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
A Merchant Trainer is a person who is responsible for the training of merchants on the use of our systems and for providing support when necessary.
- Schedule daily meetings with signed leads / existing accounts
- Visit stores on a daily basis to provide the necessary support
- Share all store credentials with Commercial team
- Train merchants on dashboard (Via web / tablet)
- Support Account Managers in any further inductions / feature updates
- Support merchants whenever there is a bug or malfunction in the system
- Problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic, and English
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge
- Tech Savvy