We are looking for mid-level sales professional to join our energetic team as a Merchant Sales Manager. She will be an instrumental player in building and managing merchant network (online & offline) of our mobile wallet service FastPay.
Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Own entire sales process from lead generation to closing deals.
- Foster strong internal relationships with our Operations team to ensure clients are on-boarded smoothly.
- Research and Develop new business channels
- Doing a thorough mapping of potential merchants and effectively prioritizing them and then charting the sales strategy/approach.
- Making effective sales presentations based on the identified needs of the prospects and handling negotiations effectively.
- Building strong interpersonal relationships with key client decision-makers to sustain the profitability of the business.
- Servicing the needs of existing merchants. Ensure client satisfaction through coordination with internal teams.
- Managing the day to day activities of the sales force in order to implement the organization’s overall strategy for the region.
- Managing a team of Field Sales Executives, setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole.
- Manage complex sales situations in acquiring new merchants and up-sell/cross-sell to existing ones.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures. Submit periodic MIS and Regular Reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, ideally in merchant network.
- Must be conversant with Kurdish, Arabic & English.
- Should be prepared to travel across the region.
- Must be Aggressive and Go getter.
- Target oriented and possess leadership qualities.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills and personal presentation.
- Having own transport is preferable.