Merchant Acquiring Officer
• Maintain sales information libraries where needed, identify new sources of information, respond to ad hoc requests for data,
• Acquire new business customers and search for new leads to increase sales and hence revenues
• Ensure customers are aware of full range of Switch services/products/offers which may be relevant to their needs in order to increase sales and customer satisfaction
• Maintain good relationships with customers to ensure business continuity and growth
• Interact with management, keeping them informed of relevant enquiries and providing back-up and administrative support to ensure efficiency of sales operations
• Accurately complete all sales-related administrative details for efficiency
• Coordinate with relevant Departments on billing transactions in order to finalize the customer’s payment on the system
• Ensure the adherence to quality standards and client expectations during the sales process
• Update sales leads and sales forecasts information on the sales application to ensure accuracy of information at all times
• Research, select and evaluate new deals and forecasts, existing and new clients to ensure achievements of sales targets
• Handle all key accounts communications, conflict resolution and compliance to ensure satisfaction and loyalty
• Resolve escalated clients’ complaints/requests as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a business-to-business or relevant experience.