Objectives and final deliverables (in order of priority, if possible)
- Training 12 community mobilizers for 3 days to understand and absorb the training materials of the Menstrual Hygiene Management such as the donor’s Flip Charts and contextualized IEC Materials designed by WVI.
- Train the community mobilizers on the delivery of key MHM messages to women and girls at puberty age (more than 10 years).
- Train the community mobilizers on how to directly engage with the community through door-to-door visits.
- To ensure all the training session activities are well documented.
- Support MEAL team in developing pre and post-tests.
- Provide final report by end of training.
Required Qualification and Experience:
The Trainer should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Holding Bachelor Degree / Diploma (Medical background is preferred).
- Experience in developing materials and training on menstrual Hygiene Management.
- Efficiency and willingness to teach Community mobilizers.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in technical practices of the MHM.
- Good communication skills.
Training of 12 community mobilizers on Menstrual Hygiene Management
Open Date: 17 May 2021
Closing Date: 22 May 2021
Please write in the Subject: Consultant - Menstrual Hygiene Management Trainer - Tooz