He / She is responsible for planning of ad space for clients. Decides when and where ads should be placed.
He / She is responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible. .
• Broad knowledge of media channels
• Prepare advertising schedules.
• Recommend which days and times ads should run.
• Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics (GRP-Reach-CPP-CPRPOTS) and media buying.
• Working knowledge of analytics tools like IPSOS Xplan, Statex, Tabex etc.
• Gain client approval for each campaign phase.
• Decide how best frequency to communicate message.
• Monitor buying and ad broadcast (airing) process.
• Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
• Reach highest number of people with lowest-priced ad possible.
• Identify target audience.
• Coordinate launch of media campaigns with marketing, communications, and sales departments.
• Collect information about the kinds of audiences that can be reached by the different media and the approximate size of those audiences.
• Use a combination of several different kinds of media to reach different audiences.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Solid understanding of mathematical concepts
• Strong understanding of media research tools
• Knowledge of all aspects of Traditional & Digital Media, including TV/Video, Display, Search, Mobile etc.
• Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements • Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under pressure
• Strong communication, project management and time management skills
• Advanced Excel skills, intermediate PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills
• Effective organizational abilities
• Commercial awareness
• English and Kurdish (Turkish is a plus)
• At least 1 or 2 years of experience. Education: University degree esp. a degree in marketing, media studies, journalism, business management, operational research or another related subjects.
Working Hours 10:00 to 17:00 Days Everyday except Fridays Annual Leave 15 paid days.