Reports to: CEO
Scope of Work
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of public relations, marketing, and industry best practices.
- Managing both online and offline advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Understand client expectations and communicate with them to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with vendors who can provide media opportunities.
- Establish long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our brand constructively.
- Review and evaluate the most recent trends, especially for the social realm.
- Formulate effective suggestions based on experience and facts and understand critical aspects to consider when making decisions.
- Report on the results of advertising efforts regularly, including revenue and costs.
- Acts as company’s representative for Media related aspects.
- Optimize advertising campaigns for a wide range of audiences and media platforms.
- Plan and create promotional strategies to accompany the launch of new projects/products.
- Other relevant duties that may be asked by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, or related fields
- 15 years of total experience with a minimum of 5 years experience as a Media Manager
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic, and English languages
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to maintain connections with well-known media figures.
- Extensive knowledge of advertising and promotional campaigns
8. Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
9. Excellent decision-making abilities