· Perform Maintenance work issued by the Maintenance Manager.
· Foreman for workgroup during major overhauls.
· Ensure that maintenance work is carried out without endangering any person's health and safety.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure that all work given by the Maintenance Manager is carried out safely and professionally according to the instructions from manuals and internal procedures. The work includes the following kind of work:
a. Welding and fabrication of pipes and steel plates.
b. Overhaul of separators.
c. Overhaul of 4-stroke MAN-B&W V32/40 diesel engines.
d. Overhaul of compressors.
e. Overhaul of pumps.
f. Overhaul of all aux. machinery
· In charge of a group of Workers and cleaners during major overhauls of diesel engines and auxiliary.
· Carry out important jobs such as:
a. Supervision during the re-tightening of hydraulic bolts.
b. Supervision during piston jobs.
c. Supervision during bearing inspections.
· Daily work reporting, to the Maintenance Manager, of jobs done and to receive new jobs.
· Carry out the work in a way that achieves the best and most economical performance and ensure that a job site is always left in a safe, clean, and tidy condition.
· Always be aware of abnormal conditions of technical equipment in all areas and take the necessary action to remedy any abnormality observed or informed by Superiors.
· Ensure the workshop machines and tools are in good, professional, ready, and tidy condition at all times.
· Responsible for the common tool set.
· Flexible attitudes towards shift work with changing work hours.
· Degree: Relevant technical background i.e., mechanist or similar.
· Language: Good command of English both spoken and written.
· Experience: 5 years of experience in REPP & 4-stroke engines & diesel engines.
· Technical Knowledge: Industrial plant tools and equipment.