Diagnoses cause of mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform the below mission under direction of engineer:
- Corrective maintenance;
- Preventive maintenance;
- Installation, dismantling and troubleshooting Mechanical equipment’s from engine,Alternator, control panel, DC mechanical, fuel pipes system and fuel tank.
- Recommends and initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Records periodic mechanical testing with the team leader to expect any problem in the future to avoid any problem.
- Modifies mechanical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of team leader.
- Troubleshooting & Corrects generator deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as main alternators, AVR, injector pump , rings & pistons ; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, replacement fan belt radiator sensor , control panel DSE, installation DC charger , repairing & replacement charging alternator, bobbin, diodes inside main alternator, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Doing preventive maintenance including: flushing radiator , flushing engine, cleaning main alternator, DSE (Control panel), changing oil, air filter, oil filter , element filter, checking all the electrical parts inside engine to work as spec (DC charger, battery, leaking , fuel pipe, etc.. )
- Working under pressure.
- Connect wires to sensor, control panel or other components.
Education:Diploma, Secondary or high school certificate or technical courses. Language:Kurdish or Arabic or English
- 2 years of experience in mechanical industry.
- Good communication skills to explain technical issues clearly;
- Good skills in troubleshooting of alternator, injection pumps, DC motor spare parts of generator.
- Worked in mechanical company or in passive telecom project to be able for willingness to keep up to date with new developments in technology;
- Working under pressure