Assist in routine mechanical cleaning during maintenance work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist M. Technician as may be required for supporting him in the completion of his daily maintenance work activities.
· Perform the parts cleaning assigned to his team.
· Perform filter cleaning as required.
· Perform the separator cleaning as required.
· Perform as cleaning required after maintenance.
· Perform the engine and equipment cleaning as required.
· Clean industrial machinery such as boilers, pipes, conveyor belts, tanks, and on the ground by using power washers or other cleaning equipment.
· Degree: Relevant technical background i.e., mechanist or similar.
· Language: Good command of English both spoken and written.
· Experience: 1-2 years of experience in REPP & 4-stroke engines & diesel engines.
· Technical Knowledge: Industrial plant tools and equipment.