Purpose of the position:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
In order of expected time-distribution (from most to least):
- Archiving (scanning, uploading, re-naming documents)
- Inserting data in database (invoice amounts)
- Post-distribution monitoring
the contract duration is 6 weeks with frequent travel to Hawija
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- BS.C or Master’s degree in International Development, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Business Administration, or other relevant development areas.
- Graduates are welcome for this position, if he/she can proof having the required working attitude.
- We require excellent working attitude: hard working, hands on, flexible, facilitating.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to ask support if needed.
- Ability to work precise and identify mistakes.
- Ability to work organized and structured.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Has integrity
- We require excellent working attitude: hard working, hands on, flexible, facilitating!
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding, and any suggested violation to Cordaid’s Code of Conduct, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear, or are made aware of any suggested activities then you have an obligation to report.
For any information about Cordaid organization, please visit our website: www.cordaid.org
Cordaid is fully committed to a safe working environment and the highest integrity standards. To read more on our commitment to Integrity, click here: https://www.cordaid.org/en/who-we-are/integrity-and-code-of-conduct/. An integrity screening will be part of this application procedure