1. planning, organizing and directing the manufacturing and maintenance process to ensure that most of the actual return on assets.
2. Prepare Initiative plans and processes that reduce manufacturing costs and contribute to the company's interests.
3. effective use of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, so as to achieve the planned return to him.
4. achieving targets and timetables for production while ensuring product standards that would exceed customer expectations.
5. Work on cost-cutting as needed and not detrimental to the interests and objectives of the company.
6. Work on the use of advanced technologies to serve the work and the product.
7. Work on improving the use of labor within the plant, and work to keep it stable in order to achieve the desired yield to achieve the interests of the company.
8. Work on the establishment of management practices in all corners of the factory.
9. work to give confidence to workers and their participation in the construction, work and production processes.
10. maintain individual skills and encouraging and developing them and their development.
11. fully knowing the requirements of clients and customers through the group's marketing department.
12. supervise the equipment and devices to work constantly to raise the production capacity of the plant, and the development of advanced plans to increase production in accordance with the quality standards.
13. Approval of purchase orders before they are submitted to the Director General.
14. Reporting and develop plans in collaboration with the team at the factory.
15. technical and administrative supervision of subordinates, and follow-up evaluation of their performances and achievements, and look at the proposals to ensure training programs to raise the level of their knowledge and develop their abilities.
16. emphasis on the application and development of occupational health and safety procedures and insurance requirements and the adoption of the rescue and evacuation and first aid plans in collaboration with the Quality and Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
17. determine the size of the labor and employment, and identify the needs of equipment and human resources, and forecasting future needs.
18. adoption of plans and programs of production, and to make sure the product international standards matching.
19. coordination with the concerned departments to secure raw materials.
20. Adoption of the necessary training requirements for workers factory.
21. supervise the rehabilitation of the production line, and to ensure the stability of the product specification ready.
22. Adoption of the periodic work plan of the stores to determine the required quantities of raw materials.
23. emphasis on the examination of raw materials received, and to ensure compliance with the specifications.
24. preparation of reports, and submit them to senior management.
25. receiving weekly reports from all the departments and sections of the factory, and discussed with them, and give appropriate instructions and orders, directives, which ensure the proper functioning of the factory.
26. receipt of monthly plans of all the departments and sections of the factory, and give appropriate instructions and orders, directives, which ensure the proper functioning of the factory.
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen